1. This portal ("TradeNet® Portal" or "Website") is owned by Singapore Customs ("SC"), an agency under the Ministry of Finance, Government of the Republic of Singapore. The Website is hosted, operated and maintained by crimsonlogic Pte Ltd ("crimsonlogic"), a company incorporated in Singapore having its registered office at 31 Science Park Road, The Crimson, Singapore 117611.
2. This Website agreement ("Agreement") is entered into between you and crimsonlogic as well as SC.
3. The use of this Website is governed by the terms and conditions set out herein. Your use of this Website shall signify your agreement to the terms and conditions in this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you may not access or use this Website, and should immediately cease accessing or using this Website.
4. Crimsonlogic and SC shall have the sole discretion to add, vary or delete the whole of or any part of this Agreement at any time. Such modifications shall take effect upon the posting of the modified terms and conditions on the Website. Please check the version of this Agreement posted on the Website from time to time to review the then-current terms which will be binding on you. Your continued access to or use of this Website shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
5. No services are provided by crimsonlogic or SC under the terms of this Agreement. The terms of any services provided by crimsonlogic or SC on or in connection with this Website shall be subject to separate terms and conditions relating to such services contained on this Website or to a separate agreement to be entered into between the subscriber and service provider. In the absence of such specific agreements or terms and conditions, crimsonlogic and SC do not undertake any responsibility for any services provided through the Website.
6. The trademark and/or service mark "tradenet" is owned by the Government of the Republic of Singapore. Crimsonlogic is the owner of the trademark and/or service mark "crimsonlogic". You may not download, reproduce, or use any of the trademarks and/or service marks on the Website.
7. All other trademarks and/or service marks which appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may not necessarily be affiliated or connected to SC or crimsonlogic. You may not download, reproduce, or use any of such trademarks and/or service marks without the approval of the respective owners.
8. All materials contained on this Website ("Content") are protected by copyright pursuant to international copyright laws and international conventions, and are the property of crimsonlogic, SC, their licensors and/or such party credited as the owner or provider of the Content.
9. You have a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal licence to access and view, download the Content and make one (1) copy for personal, non-commercial use in order to view, read and retain for reference only, provided that you preserve and acknowledge all copyright and other notices contained in the Content.
10. Your right to use the Content is revocable at any time at the sole discretion of crimsonlogic and/or SC. The copying, reproduction, republication, adaptation, downloading, uploading, transmission, posting, transformative use, distribution or storage of any Content, in any form or manner, is prohibited without the prior written permission from crimsonlogic, SC or the copyright owner identified in any copyright notice appearing on the Content.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, this Agreement does not grant you the right to do any of the following :-
Resell or make commercial use of any part of or the whole of the content;
Collect, compile or use any part of or the whole of the Content;
Download or copy the Content or any part thereof for any commercial purpose;
Use data mining, robots or data gathering and extraction tools.
12. Any software used on or in connection with this Website ("Software") is the property of crimsonlogic, SC or their software suppliers, and is protected by the applicable copyright laws. You are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal licence to use the Software on a single computer, provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, adapt, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense or grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software other than as permitted under applicable laws. For the avoidance of doubt, this licence shall not operate as any transfer of title.
13. This Website or any part thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or exploited for any commercial purposes, in particular :-
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any part of the Website, Content, trademarks, logos or any other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of crimsonlogic or SC or any of their affiliates or display any of the same via in-line links.
You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the names of crimsonlogic or SC or any of their affiliates(or any of their well-known names), the domain name of this Website or trademarks or logos of crimsonlogic or SC or any of their affiliates.
You may not use any trademark or logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark belonging to crimsonlogic or SC or any of their affiliates as part of the link without the prior written consent of the relevant party.
You may only create a hyperlink to the home page of this Website (www.tradenet.gov.sg), provided that you have obtained the consent of crimsonlogic and/or SC. Requests for consent may be made via email : email@example.com. Crimsonlogic and SC shall have the sole discretion at any time to refuse to permit a hyperlink or to require the hyperlink to be removed, notwithstanding any previous approval. The hyperlink to the home page of this Website under no circumstances portray crimsonlogic, SC, the Government of the Republic of Singapore or this Website in a false, misleading, derogatory or offensive manner.
14. Crimsonlogic and SC shall have the sole discretion at any time and without any notice, to modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of this Website. Crimsonlogic and SC may also impose limits on any features and services or restrict access to parts of or the entire Website without notice or liability.
15. You hereby warrant that you will not upload, post, transfer to or in any way cause the Website to display, receive or transmit materials which may :-
Restrict or inhibit other users' use of the Website;
Be unlawful, abusive, libellous, defamatory, offensive, threatening, sexually explicit or indecent;
Constitute, cause or encourage criminal conduct or which gives rise to civil liability;
Plagiarise or infringe any third parties' rights including copyright, trademark, patent, goodwill, privacy or publicity or any other rights in any jurisdiction;
Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other harmful component designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
Contain advertising of any kind or allow the collection or storage of data of other users; or
Infringe or cause any violation of the provisions of the Official Secrets Act (Cap 213), Singapore.
16. You shall indemnify and hold crimsonlogic and/or SC, and all their officers, directors, agents, employees, content and information providers, affiliates, partners, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement, without limitation, including legal costs on a full indemnity basis.
17. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required by crimsonlogic and/or SC in the defence of any claim. Crimsonlogic and SC reserve the right, at their own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without their prior written consent.
18. The Website, including all content, software, functions, services, materials and information made available on or accessed through this Website, is provided on a "as is" basis.
19. Crimsonlogic and SC hereby exclude any express or implied warranties, conditions, terms or representations of any kind, including, without limitation, non-infringement of third-party rights, satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permissible by law. Crimsonlogic and SC do not warrant or represent that the Website, Content, Software or any materials, information, functions or services contained in this Website will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither crimsonlogic nor SC shall be liable for the use of this Website, including, without limitation, the Content and any errors contained therein.
20. This ipv6-ready Website may provide links to other world wide web sites on the internet. Such third party sites are maintained by third parties whom crimsonlogic and SC have no control over. The provision of such links shall not be construed as endorsement by crimsonlogic or SC of any such third party resources or contents. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Crimsonlogic and SC shall not be held liable for your use of any content from such sites or resources.
21. The use of the Website, Content, Software, functions, services, materials and information on or accessed through this Website shall be at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall crimsonlogic or SC be liable to you or any party for any damages, claims, expenses or losses of any kind (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary and/or consequential) whether arising in or for breach of contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, otherwise, arising from your or any other party's use of or reliance upon the Website, even if the crimsonlogic or SC have been advised of the possibility of such damages, claims, expenses or losses, provided that nothing in these terms shall restrict or exclude liability for death and personal injury resulting from negligence.
22. In the event that information and services on this Website are obtained directly or indirectly through intermediaries such as third service providers, neither crimsonlogic nor SC shall not be liable for any failure for whatever reason of such intermediaries to transmit the required information and/or services. You shall also not hold such intermediaries liable for any such failure.
23. By submitting data or information or engaging in any other form of communication (collectively "Communications") to this Website, you hereby grant to crimsonlogic and SC a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform and display, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You warrant that you are the owner or have the right to the content of your Communications, that the content of your Communications is accurate, and that the use of the Communications does not violate the rights of any person or entity.
24. crimsonlogic and SC reserve the right to monitor your use of this Website, and to use any information and materials received from you or collected through your use of this Website for any lawful reason or purpose.
25. You acknowledge that communications on the internet may not be secure and agree to assume the risk that your Communications may be read or intercepted by others. Crimsonlogic and SC do not represent, warrant or give any assurance that your Communications will be secure. No obligations or relationships of any kind, whether confidential, fiduciary or contractually implied is created between you and crimsonlogic and/or SC by reason of your submission of any Communications.
27. Any provision of this Agreement which is declared invalid by any competent tribunal or authority shall be deemed to be automatically adjusted to ensure that the provision remains valid for the applicable jurisdiction. Upon adjustment, the adjusted provision shall be deemed as though it were originally included. In the event that the provision cannot be adjusted, the provision shall be deemed to be deleted for such jurisdiction and the remaining provisions of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
28. Any failure or delay by crimsonlogic or SC to enforce any provision of the Agreement or to require your compliance with any such provisions, shall in no way affect the validity of the Agreement or their rights to subsequently enforce each and every provision.
29. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between crimsonlogic and SC with you with respect to your use of this Website.
30. The validity, construction and performance of the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.