1. This is a website owned by Singapore Customs, and is operated, hosted and maintained by CrimsonLogic Pte Ltd (the "Website").
2. If you are only browsing this Website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. However, we reserve the right to collect non-party specific information for statistical purposes and to monitor usage of the Website.
A "cookie" may be sent to your computer. A cookie is a piece of data that identifies you as a unique user. Cookies will be used on this Website to improve the quality of the your experience with the Website and to understand the user base of this Website better, by storing user preferences and tracking user trends.
3. If you choose to make an application, submit information to us or send us any communications through the Website where you provide personally identifiable data, we may have to share such data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied to us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date or inaccurate, please supply us with the latest or correct data. We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the effective delivery of services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, the electronic storage and transmission of personal data will be secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.