What are the services?
You can apply for the following services from this website:
- Activate / Update / Terminate Customs Account
This service allows entities to activate their Customs Account so that they can transact with Singapore Customs. You can sign up to receive free notification alerts whenever permit applications containing your entity's Unique Entity Number (UEN) in the Importer/Exporter fields are approved by TradeNet®. You can also update or terminate your entity's Customs Account and your personal particulars via this service. A Key Personnel can also use this service to authorise a staff of the entity (known as Authorised Personnel) to access the Customs Account and Declaring Agent Account services.
- Apply / Update / Renew / Terminate Declaring Agent Account
This service allows entities that have activated their Customs Account to apply for a Declaring Agent (DA) Account to submit permit applications using their TradeNet® User ID. Existing DAs can use this service to update their particulars, renew or terminate their DA Account.
Who can login?
Please note that only the following can log in to this service:
- a person who is a Key Personnel of the entity, and whose particulars are registered with a UEN Issuance Agency such as Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA), Registry of Societies etc.; or
- an Authorised Personnel authorised by the Key Personnel of the entity.
Technical setup requirements:
- If you are using a pop-up blocker, please add the following as your allowed sites. Please refer to Technical Help page for more details.
Activate / Update / Terminate Customs Account
Please get ready the following information:
- Entity Particulars
- Particulars of Primary Contact Person (to receive all notifications, correspondences, including reminder/license/registration/renewal requirement, approval and rejection letters via fax or email)
- Particulars of Secondary Contact Person (to receive all notifications, correspondences, including reminder/license/registration/renewal requirement, approval and rejection letters via fax or email, should transmission to Primary Contact fail)
- Particulars of person to receive notifications whenever there are any approved permit applications containing your entity's UEN in the importer/exporter fields (if you are signing up to receive such free notification alerts).
- Particulars of Authorised Personnel whom the Key Personnel would like to authorise to access the Customs Account and Declaring Agent Account services.
Apply / Update / Renew / Terminate for Declaring Agent Account
- The application to activate Customs Account may take 15 minutes to complete.
- The Primary Contact Person (or Secondary Contact Person if transmission to the Primary Contact Person fails) listed in the application will receive a notification of the application outcome within 4 working hours if supporting documents are not required. The standard processing time of an application is 3 working days upon receipt of complete supporting documents.
- After Singapore Customs approves your application to activate your entity's Customs Account, your appointed Declaring Agent may use your entity's UEN for permit application.
- You may wish to refer to the User Guide for a step-by-step guide on completing the application.
Please get ready the following information:
- Particulars of your entity
- Particulars of Key Personnel
- Particulars of Contact Person for TradeNet® related matters
- Particulars of Declarant(s) (note: at least one declarant must be registered in the Application for Declaring Agent (DA) Account)
- Particulars of Account Administrator (to manage declarants on behalf of your entity)
- Particulars of Billing Administrator (to view your entity's DA Account billing information)
- This form may take 30 minutes to complete.
- This application can be processed within 3 working days.
- A valid inter-bank GIRO (IBG) is required to facilitate the payment of duties, Goods and Services Tax (GST) and other fees to Customs directly. The IBG application usually requires 3 to 4 weeks for the bank's approval. For more information on applying for an IBG, please refer to http://www.customs.gov.sg/businesses/registering-to-trade/quick-guide-on-registration-matters.
- New declarants are required to sit for and pass the Customs Competency test for Declarants.
- After your application for DA account has been approved, CrimsonLogic Pte Ltd will follow-up with you on the IBG application and the Customs Competency Test for Declarants before the issuance of the TradeNet® ID.
Click on the buttons or links once only.
Do not use the Back, Forward, or Refresh button on your browser as this may end your transaction.